Re: Tenchi The Movie 2?

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from RSumm51036@aol.com
subject Re: Tenchi The Movie 2?
date Mon, 30 Apr 2001 23:22:11 EDT

In a message dated 4/28/2001 5:56:19 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
josephriggs@lycos.com writes:

> Actually, calling it an 'OVA' movie is questionable.  While it does have a
> number of similarities with the OVA storyline, it also has some
> discrepancies
> (most notably the presence of Kiyone), and thus appears to exist in a

I always wondered about that. Kiyone definitely does ask the question of
whether it really is an OVA movie. I always wondered if it was veiled
foreshadowing that she would be making her entrance into the OVA once it was
decided to continue it. Then again, it could be just one of those executive
decisions to bank on the familiarity of the character.

Rich

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited