Re: Tekken

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from RSumm51036@aol.com
subject Re: Tekken
date Mon, 30 Apr 2001 23:13:36 EDT

In a message dated 4/27/2001 8:54:05 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
tigerboy48@hotmail.com writes:

> >From: "John Winter" <tigerboy48@hotmail.com>
> >To: tenchi@ML.usagi.org
> >Subject: Re: gundam question
> >Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2001 22:38:22 -0500
> >

> >Hey, I just bought Tekken: The Motion Picture.  Over all it's a good movie,
> >but I don't think it's as good as Street Fighter: The Animated Movie
> >though.
> >   The sound track sounds cool.  What did you guys think.
> >
> >                                                Psycoholic

I think they pretty much both sucked @$$. I have seen both and I must say
that if I wasn't already devoted to anime, they would be enough to make me
decide that it wasn't worth my time. Tekken reminded me of those old Golden
Book videos where there is no actual motion, just cut out figures being moved
across a static background. Both storylines were un-imaginative and
uninspiring.

Rich

Search field Search string

archive list