Re: HELP!!!

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from RSumm51036@aol.com
subject Re: HELP!!!
date Mon, 30 Apr 2001 22:46:58 EDT

In a message dated 4/24/2001 9:19:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
whatadisaster8@hotmail.com writes:

> Seen Tenchi Muyo in Love and Daughter of Darkness, but I can't seem to find
> Tenchi Forever(Tenchi Muyo in Love2).  I've looked at Blockbuster and
> Hollywood Video.  Those are the only major movie stores in my city.  And I
> don't think my Mom would allow mw to buy the "movies" off the Internet.
> Are
> there any other choices?  HELP ME PLEASE!!!

Suncoast is always a good place to go. They have a very good selection of
anime. I also know that you can order them from book stores like Borders and
Barnes & Noble. I also know that some video game stores sell anime.

Rich

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited