Re: The REAL story on why Tenchi has so many ladies...

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from "Joseph Riggs" <josephriggs@lycos.com>
subject Re: The REAL story on why Tenchi has so many ladies...
date Mon, 30 Apr 2001 19:08:53 -0700

--

On Mon, 30 Apr 2001 20:43:45
 Kuuta Kutani wrote:

>OhRyoko@aol.com wrote:
>
>> In a message dated 4/30/01 5:12:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
>> jc50_2000@yahoo.com writes:
>
>> > Hm... Two people had a hypothesis to the reason of
>> > their point of view. They resorted in giving their
>> > point of view as true and created, in this notion,
>> > a story which is easy to relate to Tenchi's.  The
>> > discovery of the reader to this relation is suppose
>> > to make their point of view stronger.
>
>> oh, lighten up... it's a joke... I thought it was cute!!!
>
>aw, don't mind Jorge-san, eh?
>he's just like this.  you'll get used to it.
>kinda refreshing from time to time, even!

Took the words right out of my mouth.  You'll get used to him fairly quickly.
 You'll learn to identify his posts by his meandering style, and his constant
identification of whatever he's listening to at the moment.  Sometimes he
might even be a little like he was in his fairly large recent post.

At any rate, I suspect he identified it as a joke (and probably identified at
least one of the shows in the next panel), and his post was a less than
serious take on it all.

Of course, I could be misreading him, and his whole post is meant to be dead
serious...

heh heh

junior

'What's a love hotel?'