Re: The REAL story on why Tenchi has so many ladies...

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Kuuta Kutani <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
subject Re: The REAL story on why Tenchi has so many ladies...
date Mon, 30 Apr 2001 20:43:45 -0500

OhRyoko@aol.com wrote:

> In a message dated 4/30/01 5:12:09 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
> jc50_2000@yahoo.com writes:

> > Hm... Two people had a hypothesis to the reason of
> > their point of view. They resorted in giving their
> > point of view as true and created, in this notion,
> > a story which is easy to relate to Tenchi's.  The
> > discovery of the reader to this relation is suppose
> > to make their point of view stronger.

> oh, lighten up... it's a joke... I thought it was cute!!!

aw, don't mind Jorge-san, eh?
he's just like this.  you'll get used to it.
kinda refreshing from time to time, even!

-K.T.K
--
Member of #WASHU#. White Knight of KOME.
Member of #SAS#, the Sasami Appreciation Society.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs