Re: HELP!!!

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from "ironchef@ironchef.dhs.org" <ironchef@ironchef.dhs.org>
subject Re: HELP!!!
date Mon, 30 Apr 2001 17:44:46 -0700
At 09:18 PM 4/24/01 -0700, you wrote:
>Seen Tenchi Muyo in Love and Daughter of Darkness, but i can't seem to find
>Tenchi Forever(Tenchi Muyo in Love2).  I've looked at Blockbuster and
>Hollywood Video.  those are the only major movie stores in my city.  and i
>don't think my mom would allow mw to buy the "movies" off the internet.  are
>there any other choices?  HELP ME PLEASE!!!

move to another city... or got to the a mom and pop video rental place.

or.. well, just go buy it.  DVD's are $14.95 SRP.. and with a standard 30%
SRP at online stores.. that's.. .about $10.50 plus shipping.. factor..
$2.50 to $3 for shipping.  I'd think the VHS tapes would be even
cheaper.  A blockbuster rental is how much now?  $5 for 3 days.... I guess
their prices vary from store to store.. but that's how much they cost in my
area.

anyways... good luck.. spread the tenchi.

[rant]
IMHO, Blockbuster blows..... the only appeal of the store is that they have
50 copies of "Dude where's my Car" when it goes on video.  they're
expensive as hell.
-- Iron Chef kono ato

http://ironchef.dhs.org/

Search field Search string