Re: Tenchi The Movie 2?

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gd_himes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Tenchi The Movie 2?
date Mon, 30 Apr 2001 14:34:18 -0700 (PDT)
--- Alan Zabaro <azabaro@ix.netcom.com> wrote:
> Gregory Himes wrote:
> > --- Joseph Riggs <josephriggs@lycos.com> wrote:

> > > Be that as it may,...
> > > the second Tenchi movie, while containing many similarities with
the
> > > OVA
> > > continuity, does not entirely fit due to such things as the usage
and
> > > terminology regarding the Light Hawk 'stuff' and various other
items.
> > > How's that?

> > It could be better... If put on a website we could just bounce
> people
> > to, everytime this came up...

> If you're trying to get a consensus, then as I said earlier you
> might as well forget it.

Guess you didn't read ANY of the above...

Ho consensus was implied or demanded, and the only point which was, was
two or more posts back, and I can back every bit of that one and only
point -- which had nothing to do with consensus anyway, since it was
already in agreement to the secondary portion of the discussion.

The bit above is a clarification on a rather lazy negation point, which
was agreed with, and redefined to be better stated only if the whole
argument were put up on a point by point web page to be given as a link
to those who brought the whole canon/Tenchiverse thing regarding MnE.

====
My Site -- http://MasakiRyoko.homestead.com/index.html
Only little fixes and minor upgrades at the moment...
Member of TMML, RFFC, and #WASHU#, White Knight of KOME
and a Water Tiger (Wet and Wild? You bet!)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs