Re: The REAL story on why Tenchi has so many ladies...

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from JC <jc50_2000@yahoo.com>
subject Re: The REAL story on why Tenchi has so many ladies...
date Mon, 30 Apr 2001 14:11:18 -0700 (PDT)
--- Joseph Riggs wrote:
> For quite some time, we have all wondered
> about a certain young man's indecisiveness
> when it comes to the bevy of beautiful
> women living in his household.

Hm... A bevy (large group or collection)...
I can't think of anyone who has that... Maybe
Tenchi knows someone like that...

Beauty is relative...

> However, my research has just turned up
> the following, which apparently explains
> what is REALLY going on...
>

> http://strangecandy.keenspace.com/d/20010206.html

Hm... Two people had a hypothesis to the reason of
their point of view. They resorted in giving their
point of view as true and created, in this notion,
a story which is easy to relate to Tenchi's.  The
discovery of the reader to this relation is suppose
to make their point of view stronger.

On a side note, I don't remember Tenchi trying to
decide on any girl living with him.  I believe that
this conception is one implied by the people who
like to draw fast conclusions.

Two girls would want him to decide between them.
But this is their wanting, not Tenchi's.

> My apologies if you've already seen this (it is a
> few months old...).

I haven't seen it... Thanks for the link... ^_^

> junior

- JC -

(Currently Listening to: 'Dream Garden' -
Nadesico Ruri Vocals)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited