Re: Tenchi The Movie 2?

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Alan Zabaro <azabaro@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: Tenchi The Movie 2?
date Mon, 30 Apr 2001 13:41:25 -0700
Gregory Himes wrote:

> --- Joseph Riggs <josephriggs@lycos.com> wrote:
>
> > Be that as it may,...
>
> > the second Tenchi movie, while containing many similarities with the
> > OVA
> > continuity, does not entirely fit due to such things as the usage and
>
> > terminology regarding the Light Hawk 'stuff' and various other items.
>
> > How's that?
>
> It could be better... If put on a website we could just bounce people
> to, everytime this came up...

If you're trying to get a consensus, then as I said earlier you
might as well forget it. Unless you want a consensus of one, in
which case you can put up whatever arguments you like. If, OTOH,
you just want people to understand exactly how much effort you
can go to arguing about the thing without much benefit, you could
just point them to the ML archives (around late November '99)...
which is what I've generally been doing so far.

It's also likely that tenchiken addressed this in TMiD (Tenchi
Muyo in Depth): http://www.dimensional.com/~josh/TMID_FAQ/

Alan Zabaro

Search field Search string

archive list