Re: Dragon Half

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org, tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <tenchimp@mail.tomatoweb.com>
subject Re: Dragon Half
date Mon, 30 Apr 2001 12:39:44 -0700
At 01:14 PM 4/30/01 -0400, Andrew Turner wrote:
>On Sat, Apr 28, 2001 at 02:14:38PM -0500, HanPing Ting wrote:
>> Is there only 2 parts to this?  I've watched up the part where she says,
>> "Banzai!  Banzai!" and that's all I have.
>
>Yup, that's it.  It's really a shame.  Fortunatly Excel Saga will give us
>another opportunity to enjoy Mitsuishi Kotono's zanyness.  It is one series
>I look forward to with great anticipation.

i wish they'd hurry the hell up and bring it over, they got the rights, now
port it!

^_^x KD
"Secretly record your girlfriend having an orgasm. Then put it on the
outgoing message of your answering machine"-things to do before you die #58

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs