Re: Tenchi The Movie 2?

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gd_himes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: Tenchi The Movie 2?
date Mon, 30 Apr 2001 12:38:00 -0700 (PDT)
--- Joseph Riggs <josephriggs@lycos.com> wrote:

> Be that as it may,...

> the second Tenchi movie, while containing many similarities with the
> OVA
> continuity, does not entirely fit due to such things as the usage and

> terminology regarding the Light Hawk 'stuff' and various other items.

> How's that?

It could be better... If put on a website we could just bounce people
to, everytime this came up...

As far as the translations go, there are a few people on the various
MLs who are translating songs and stuff (including some that I got from
the Japanese translator), and if we have their permission, or they post
it on their own web site, so much the better.
When I finally get a handle on Homestead's new barrage of bugs, I will
be putting a few of the Ongaku-Hen segments up, with the translator's
permission, of course (which I have already obtained).

====
My Site -- http://MasakiRyoko.homestead.com/index.html
Only little fixes and minor upgrades at the moment...
Member of TMML, RFFC, and #WASHU#, White Knight of KOME
and a Water Tiger (Wet and Wild? You bet!)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs