Excel Saga

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gd_himes@yahoo.com>
subject Excel Saga
date Mon, 30 Apr 2001 12:24:16 -0700 (PDT)
--- 'CuSO4' Yung <cuso4@cuso4.com> wrote:
> > From: "Andrew Turner" <turner@mikomi.org>
> > Yup, that's it.  It's really a shame.  Fortunatly Excel Saga will
> give us
> > another opportunity to enjoy Mitsuishi Kotono's zanyness.  It is
> one
> series
> > I look forward to with great anticipation.

> Unless you are fans of Kotono, you will not find the series very
> entertaining.  Of course, IMHO only, YMMV.

I'm not familiar with any of the creators, etc., but the first couple
episodes entertained me quite well, for over a week...

====
My Site -- http://MasakiRyoko.homestead.com/index.html
Only little fixes and minor upgrades at the moment...
Member of TMML, RFFC, and #WASHU#, White Knight of KOME
and a Water Tiger (Wet and Wild? You bet!)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs