Re: REALLY off the wall Superman question ;-)

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gd_himes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: REALLY off the wall Superman question ;-)
date Mon, 30 Apr 2001 12:13:05 -0700 (PDT)
--- JustFaferd@webtv.net wrote:
> Gee, that Larry Niven piece has me feeling a little
> queasy.........been
> under the weather the past several days, finally feel up to checking
> the
> list, and now Larry's got me feelin' sick again
> already.........dagnabit..........

> So, I assume Urotsukidoji was based on this essay?

Nah, Larry was just taking Superman to it's logical (but untouchable at
the time) extremes.

The unmentionable title you mentioned above was the product of a sick
mind (or several sick minds).
I know Larry Niven.  He's not sick like that.

I thought the Kryptonite stuff was hilarious, though.

====
My Site -- http://MasakiRyoko.homestead.com/index.html
Only little fixes and minor upgrades at the moment...
Member of TMML, RFFC, and #WASHU#, White Knight of KOME
and a Water Tiger (Wet and Wild? You bet!)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs