Re: Big O

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Karl R Olson <karlrolson@juno.com>
subject Re: Big O
date Sun, 1 Apr 2001 17:50:53 -0700
On Sun, 01 Apr 2001 17:21:14 -0700 Ryo-Ohki <ryo-ohk1@home.com> writes:
> At 05:09 PM 4/1/01 -0700, you wrote:
> >Looks like Big O premiers on Toonami tomorrow. Time slots seem to
> >be 5:30 and 12:30 (after midnight DBZ). Trailers at
> >http://www.toonamiarsenal.com/download/bigo.html look kind of neat;
> >like a post-Evangelion Giant Robo.
> >
> >Oh! Macross on Showtime Beyond:
> >http://www.animeontv.com/myStations.php3
> >
> >Alan Zabaro
>
> Big O doesnt look bad I may have to check that out!

I agree. It's looks pretty cool. Mechsuits with a MIB sense of style and
interesting premise. Anyone know which studio is behind and/or who
directed it.

BTW, has anyone heard about this thing on the toonami online site called
Reactor? It looks like they are going to start running episodes of DBZ
and Star Blazers online (they already have some DBZ up). Also, in a
survey part of Reactor, it would appear that they are looking into
running series like Voltron, Neon Genesis Evangelion and Cowboy Bebop
online in the future, which would be cool if it were unedited or very
lightly edited (CGI to cover up nudity).

Karl Olson
www.karlrolson.com

Search field Search string

archive list