Re: War, War, War....

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from "Adrianna Christen" <whatadisaster8@hotmail.com>
subject Re: War, War, War....
date Sat, 31 Mar 2001 20:50:41 -0700

> From: Washu2OOOO@aol.com
To: tenchi@ml.usagi.org
Subject: Re: War, War, War....
Date: Sat, 31 Mar 2001 22:26:30 EST

I did not mean that fighting gets things solved. I am actually anti-war. I
am
simply a realist and realize that unless the nature of our species changes
drastically, there will always be those that must fight. It is natural but
not necessarily right orjust, and to think that any person can help another
become a pacifist is naive. They must be made that way at birth or in the
early years of life. And because there are people out there who believe in
war, they will raise their children to also believe in war. The only
exception is when the child has a revelation about the way they think, but
this must come from within them and cannot be forced upon them. Whew...

OH!  i see what you mean.  anyways...
what's the subject now?

AJ

Search field Search string