T-Shirts

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gd_himes@yahoo.com>
subject T-Shirts
date Sat, 3 Feb 2001 09:25:01 -0800 (PST)
--- ^_^x Kenshin-dono <tenchimp@tomato.tomatoweb.com> wrote:

> for some reason Tenchi shirts are a real bitch to find. ive only been
> able
> to find one or two designs out there and neither were very apealing

Real Tenchi T-Shirts are almost impossible to get.  However, the recent
marketing rush, with the crappy English logo, has a couple designs that
suck big time, but I haven't actually seen those hit the stores, yet.

There are lots of T-Shirts on ebay, but almost all are unlicensed.
Every once in a while an original shows up, and that's how I got mine...

====
My Site -- http://MasakiRyoko.homestead.com/index.html
Just added: the re-vamped Washu OS resources for Macintosh
The novel cover art large: (Novels) click the speaker-page icons.  And the older wallpaper
is getting new sizes.
Member of TMML, RFFC, and #WASHU#, White Knight of KOME
and a Water Tiger (ooohhh, I'm so clean...)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs