Re: Hey...

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org, tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <tenchimp@tomato.tomatoweb.com>
subject Re: Hey...
date Sat, 03 Feb 2001 01:45:34 -0800
At 03:52 AM 2/3/01 EST, NekoTheCatGirl@aol.com wrote:

>--part1_76.7700d33.27ad20b1_boundary
>
> Hello! I'm new to the Tenchi List. I'm from surprise! California!
>   Just a few things....

whoot! a fello Californian ^_^x welcome

>     About Ryo-ohki and her being so catlike... It's cause before the first
>epiosde Tenchi cared for a nearly dead kitty. Ryoko used her energy to heal
>it. Then, when Tenchi released her from the shrine, she had to take her
>energy back. Thus, when Ryo-ohki was reborn, she had cat-like features.

prety much, ya

>       Has anyone seen Blue Seed? I'm crazy bout it.

eh, its an average series.

>       And I was wondering, where could I get a Tenchi T-shirt? I've never
>seen one and  there's probaly a reason for that...
>             Tat-ta!
>                   -Lin-Lin

for some reason Tenchi shirts are a real bitch to find. ive only been able
to find one or two designs out there and neither were very apealing

>  For my birthday I got a humidifier and a dehumidifier...  I
>put them in the same room and let them fight it out.  Then I
>filled my humidifier with wax, and now my room is all shiny.

... alright the new kids weird as hell, she/he will fit in just fine =P
surprisingly coherant for an AOLer too

^_^x KD
"I study Italian martial arts. It's a lot like Karate, lots of kicks and
stuff, except you have 2 guys holding your opponent down"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs