Re: <ADULT> Funny usage of lego toys and boredom.

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Kuuta Kutani <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
subject Re: <ADULT> Funny usage of lego toys and boredom.
date Fri, 02 Feb 2001 19:44:24 -0600

replicant wrote:

> On my constant search for the most deviant and funny sites I just ran
> across this one. If you like Lego Building Blocks(The Toy!), humor, and
> mild porn then I suggest looking at this strange site. I find it funny.

> http://drew.corrupt.net/lp/

funny, but a little... no, very, frightening.
yikes!

-K.T.K
--
Member of #WASHU#. White Knight of KOME.
Member of #SAS#, the Sasami Appreciation Society.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs