Re: oro gear

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org, tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <tenchimp@tomato.tomatoweb.com>
subject Re: oro gear
date Fri, 02 Feb 2001 10:15:38 -0800
At 12:51 AM 2/2/01 -0800, Gregory Himes wrote:
>--- ^_^x Kenshin-dono <tenchimp@tomato.tomatoweb.com> wrote:
>
>[Kenshin omake]
>> some of that fan art was BAD ASS!! the first few sucked, but there
>> were
>> some great ones in the middle and end. The one with him sitting on
>> the dojo
>> step was amazing, and i really liked the one of him in modern
>> american wear
>> (the little 'oro gear' logo on his shirt was hysterical!) Man, why
>> cant
>> more DVD's have cool little extras like this... anything like this on
>> the
>> Tenchi Muyo! DVDs? i may pick them up if there is ^_^x
>
>Not on the US domestic ones...
>There's some really funny stuff on PS and Shin LDs and at least on the
>Shin DVDs -- Provided it's the Japanese original stuff...

*sigh* man i wish they put all the stuff the Japanese get on American
DVD's... i guess thats the trade off we pay for cheaper prices though.
Still having a little outake extra, or bad ass fanart really isn't that
much to ask! Id love to see the outakes from washu's nurse scene ^_^x

^_^x KD
"So even the devil can cry.."-Touji/Neon Genesis Evangelion

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs