RE: oro gear

to "'tenchi@ML.usagi.org'" <tenchi@ML.usagi.org>
from "Dortmund, Donald" <Donald.Dortmund@infores.com>
subject RE: oro gear
date Fri, 2 Feb 2001 11:47:15 -0600

------_=_NextPart_001_01C08D40.2E24A230
	charset="iso-8859-1"

 the only digital Omake on tenchi is

     Tenchi Muyo Ultimate EditionFor DVD-Rom: From the
                            main menu of the Tenchi Encyclopedia (disc 3 in
the
                            Tenchi OAV box set) if you highlight the V3
symbol
                            in the lower left hand corner and access it you
go
                            to a section entitled Meet Pioneer.  This
section
                            includes SD drawings of the Pioneer staff.
Submitted
                            by Matthew Canny and Lee Huggett
                        For standalone:
                            From the main menu, pushing the 12 button (10 +
2)
                            will take you to these drawings.
                            OR: If your player allows you to jump to titles
in
                            the disc, not chapters then
                            you can jump to title 4 and you get the SD
drawings
                            of the Pioneer staff.

                        Tenchi Muyo 2: Daughter of Darkness Several
                            production still of the movie's characters are
found
                            by simply pressing the 'Angle' button on your
remote
                            control and you should be able to see those
single
                            frame stills in all their beauty. Submitted by
                            Nathan Roberts
                            This isn't really a hidden feature, but it's
pretty
                            cool. When you access the various menu options,
                            chapters, audio, pioneer, etc. They will play a
full
                            music cut from the movie soundtrack. They're in
5.1
                            surround and not covered by vocals or sound FX.
                            Great score. Submitted by John
                            Watch the closing sequence (starting from where
                            Washu asks Mayuka's crystal what it wants to do)

                            using the second angle and you'll see the (what
                            assume) is the original Japanese closing
credits;
                            the neat thing about this is that the drawings
now
                            take up two-thirds to three-quarters of the
                            available screen with the text scrunched into
what
                            little remains on the right. Submitted by Edward

                            Lloyd Hillman

                        Tenchi Muyo 3: Tenchi ForeverIf you go into the
                            Language/Subtitles menu and click on DVD Credits
in
                            the bottom left then click on the English
Credits
                            link at the bottom you can watch the movie
credits
                            in English. Submitted by Brian Eberling