Re: oro gear

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from replicant <replicant@northstate.net>
subject Re: oro gear
date Fri, 02 Feb 2001 03:57:48 -0500
^_^x Kenshin-dono wrote:

> finaly got around to watching the latest kenshin DVD, heh those outakes are
> prety funny.. kinda odd that they get away with saying fuck and stuff in
> the outakes without bringing the rating up *shrug*
>
> some of that fan art was BAD ASS!! the first few sucked, but there were
> some great ones in the middle and end. The one with him sitting on the dojo
> step was amazing, and i really liked the one of him in modern american wear
> (the little 'oro gear' logo on his shirt was hysterical!) Man, why cant
> more DVD's have cool little extras like this... anything like this on the
> Tenchi Muyo! DVDs? i may pick them up if there is ^_^x
>
> ^_^x KD
> "*grunt* ugg..... ow my balls!"-one of the kenshin outakes ^_^x

I still think one of the funniest things I have ever heard was on Video
Girl Ai (End of Vol. 2 Omake?). It was a "What if anime was dubbed
in Southern Japan(rednecks!!!)?" skit with the characters in different
situations with these gawd-awful redneck accents. It is definitely a must
see for everyone.

--
"replicant" aka..."BAH!" aka..."NOOGE!"
Old School Street Fighter

"A distant Wang can be extremely dangerous and incredibly difficult to beat."
          - Versus Books Strategy Guide for Tekken Tag Tournament

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs