Re: oro gear

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gd_himes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: oro gear
date Fri, 2 Feb 2001 00:51:54 -0800 (PST)
--- ^_^x Kenshin-dono <tenchimp@tomato.tomatoweb.com> wrote:

[Kenshin omake]
> some of that fan art was BAD ASS!! the first few sucked, but there
> were
> some great ones in the middle and end. The one with him sitting on
> the dojo
> step was amazing, and i really liked the one of him in modern
> american wear
> (the little 'oro gear' logo on his shirt was hysterical!) Man, why
> cant
> more DVD's have cool little extras like this... anything like this on
> the
> Tenchi Muyo! DVDs? i may pick them up if there is ^_^x

Not on the US domestic ones...
There's some really funny stuff on PS and Shin LDs and at least on the
Shin DVDs -- Provided it's the Japanese original stuff...

====
My Site -- http://MasakiRyoko.homestead.com/index.html
Just added: the re-vamped Washu OS resources for Macintosh
The novel cover art large: (Novels) click thespeaker-page icons.
Member of TMML, RFFC, and #WASHU#, White Knight of KOME
and a Water Tiger (ooohhh, I'm so clean...)

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs