RE: is this kanji right?

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from "Dr. Briefs" <brief@ix.netcom.com>
subject RE: is this kanji right?
date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 23:36:06 -0800
At 07:53 PM 2/1/2001 -0500, Melissa A McDonald wrote:
>Does this mean Kenshin-Dono is really a "Gold Ape" ?
>Must be all that California Sunshine  ;-)

Wish they all could be California... monkeys??

>Then again the Iron Monkey didn't sound too bad.
>  ( sorta makes you sound kinda BadAss to me ^_-)

I'm reminded of the game, Escape From Monkey Island, where there's a giant
monkey robot...

BTW, if you were a stone monkey, you'd be Son Gokuu (Sun Wukong).  Too bad
there's no "stone" in one of the five elements, eh?

>How is it doctors are always telling us what we should eat?
>   ^_^

'Cause we know what's good for you, dammit!! ;p

>Ever watched what they stack on their plates?

Do as I say, not as I do! >:)

I'm one of those guys with the physiology where I can really pack them
away, yet still remain slim without needing to exercise.  If I was a girl,
other girls would hate me.. but since I'm a guy, most of the other guys
don't care about this kind of stuff (^_^;;;

--
Glenn Wang <brief@ix.netcom.com>, http://www.capcorphq.com/
       Proud member of #SAS# and Co-Founder of #WASHU#

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs