Re: (OT) Kinda bad news for YuYu Hakusho fans

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gd_himes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: (OT) Kinda bad news for YuYu Hakusho fans
date Thu, 1 Feb 2001 10:47:30 -0800 (PST)
--- Alan Zabaro <azabaro@ix.netcom.com> wrote:

> "parody of magical girl series" doesn't fit into the
> mostly-action series orientation of Toonami) when
> they could pick up traditionally popular Tenchi material
> like TMiL. Also, has PSTV even been dubbed yet?

Quick, somebody go check their Tenchi DVDs' Pioneer Menu, and look for
Magical Project S.
I thought dubs were the first they usually did.  But then again, I
never pay attention to tape formats (except now for my Tenchi site...).

====
My Site -- http://MasakiRyoko.homestead.com/index.html
Pardon the Chaos!  Homestead has been deleting directories
& I have 1200 files to upload via Sketchbooks and Software

Member of TMML, RFFC, and #WASHU#, White Knight of KOME
and a Water Tiger

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited