Re: is this kanji right?

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from "Dr. Briefs" <brief@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: is this kanji right?
date Thu, 01 Feb 2001 02:16:52 -0800
At 06:05 PM 2/1/2001 +0800, Sasami-chan wrote:
>Dr. Briefs wrote:
> >and the corresponding kanji, if translated from the common Chinese usage,
> >is "ape."
>Thanks, good doctor!
>Looks like I will be eating my own words again! ^_-

Careful...

>I think this is the character Dr. Briefs means:
>http://www.csie.ntu.edu.tw/~b4506062/monkey.gif

Yup, that's the one.  I knew if I said it right, you'd know which one I was
talking about...  I'm too lazy (or afraid) to make the images on my own
computer now...  TwinBridge has a tendency of crashing on my WinME (crap)
system.

>Sasami-chan (who just broke a tooth eating the
>iron and gold monkeys)

Ack!  Guess I was too late..

--
Glenn Wang <brief@ix.netcom.com>, http://www.capcorphq.com/
       Proud member of #SAS# and Co-Founder of #WASHU#

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs