Re: (OT) Kinda bad news for YuYu Hakusho fans

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Gregory Himes <gd_himes@yahoo.com>
subject Re: (OT) Kinda bad news for YuYu Hakusho fans
date Wed, 31 Jan 2001 19:28:59 -0800 (PST)
--- Ranma3434@aol.com wrote:
>    For those of you who enjoy YuYuHakusho I don't know if you've
> heard the rumor ;but i've heard that CN has picked up the rights.^_^;
> Sorry.^_^;

I'd have to check, but wasn't that the series that got yanked out from
under AnimEigo?  So they no longer have production rights in the US?

====
My Site -- http://MasakiRyoko.homestead.com/index.html
Pardon the Chaos!  Homestead has been deleting directories
& I have 1200 files to upload via Sketchbooks and Software

Member of TMML, RFFC, and #WASHU#, White Knight of KOME
and a Water Tiger

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited