Re: just wondering...

to <tenchi@ml.usagi.org>
from "Sasami-chan" <b4506062@csie.ntu.edu.tw>
subject Re: just wondering...
date Thu, 1 Feb 2001 10:59:23 +0800
Hello everyone!

Tokyo wrote:
> Personally, I hope that Tenchi and Sakuya can pick up were the  left off,
> once (name escapes) grows up. But, I know that's not what you're talking
> about. I thought they were fine, storywise.
Her name is Yuugi.

FWIW, I think Sakuya is 100% prettier than the
little yellow haired munchkin.

> > From: <XJwolfx@aol.com>
> > I just wanted to ask all of you people, what is your opinion on sakuya
and
> > shin tenchi?  I personally didn't like them, and was wondering how many
> > people agree.
> > J-wolf
The first four episodes were absolutely horrible,
but I find myself drawn into the serie after it
reached episode five. My only gripe is the
artwork, which wasn't great to start with,
deteriorated significantly in eps 21~23. I mean,
how can anyone not like the episodes where
Mihoshi breathed fire and Kiyone kept
repeating to herself it was all for her future
promotion in rank? ^_-

As for what I think of Sakuya, I created the
original English shrine for her, which you can
visit here at

http://www.csie.ntu.edu.tw/~b4506062/sakuya

Obviously, I think she was a pretty cool girl.

My advice to those who absolutely detest STM
is: 1) Don't take it too seriously, 2) Watch the
sub if you are watching the dub!

CheerS!
Sasami-chan

Search field Search string