Re: is this kanji right?

to <tenchi@ML.usagi.org>
from "Sasami-chan" <b4506062@csie.ntu.edu.tw>
subject Re: is this kanji right?
date Thu, 1 Feb 2001 09:56:10 +0800

Hello everyone!

^_^x Kenshin-dono wrote:
> At 05:43 PM 1/31/01 +0800, Sasami-chan wrote:
> >But I did spot the "Iron Monkey - Metal Monkey"
> >mistake before I read CuSO4's post. Can you be
> >a little more specific which metal you are
> >refering to, Kenshin-dono?
> i think its just metal in general. Its my Chinese callender sign ^_^x i
> think it sounds cool so i was gona get it on a tag
Then try this one instead:

http://www.csie.ntu.edu.tw/~b4506062/goldmonkey.gif

It sounds better (being gold and all ;) and, correct me
if I am wrong, "gold" is often the word used for
representing the metal in the elements. I am also
almost 100% certain "gold" is identical in Japanese
and Chinese. Comment, Dr. Briefs, CuSO4?

CheerS!
(eagerly awaiting judgement) Sasami-chan

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs