Re: ok new topick

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from Joseph Riggs <josephriggs@earthlink.net>
subject Re: ok new topick
date Mon, 01 Jan 2001 15:52:58 -0800
^_^x Kenshin-dono wrote:

> At 03:31 PM 1/1/01 -0800, Joseph Riggs wrote:
> *in regards to giving ryoko back the gems*
> >Since it hasn't been mentioned even in passing in any of the episodes, I
> >really can't say.  Maybe Ryoko feels that if she keeps bugging Tenchi about
> >them she'll annoy him and push him further away.  Maybe Tenchi figures that
> >having a mischivious oni, with the power to do just about anything, hanging
> >around the house is a bad idea.  Maybe Ryoko figured it would help her cause
> >with Tenchi if she 'earned' them back from him.
> >At any rate, no one knows.
>
> id go with tenchi doesn't want a ryoko with that much power running around
> =P would you?

Do I look stupid?
*grin*
That's why that one is sitting smack in the middle of the possibilities.

Of course, we still need an explanation as to why Ryoko hasn't pestered Tenchi at

all about the gems since OAV 2 (and indirectly in 3).  Either its one of the
other two comments above, or maybe Tenchi threatened some horrific punishment
(like marrying Aeka =P) if she kept harrassing him about it.

junior

"Silflay hraka, u embleer rah"
        -- Thlayli, to Woundwort - "Watership Down"

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs