Re: ok new topick

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Joseph Riggs <josephriggs@earthlink.net>
subject Re: ok new topick
date Mon, 01 Jan 2001 15:48:12 -0800
gabe ricard wrote:

> I know this topic has been done to death but hey I'm new so a quick question
> 1) who do you think Tenchi should end up with?
>
> I know it's probably been talked about a thousand times on this list and it's a
stupid question but I was curious to see what peoples thoughts where. Personally I'd
like Tenchi to end up with Washu.

> gabe ricard

My advice?  Wait a day or two, and check back through the archives for last month,
which Hitoshi is probably putting together even as I write this.  There were some
big threads about this last month,
and while I'm sure we could probably go over the arguments again, they wouldn't be
quite the same the second time around.
In short, not enough time has passed since the last one (maybe a week or two), and
the previous one was long enough that it bears examining before trying to launch us
all back into the fray.

junior

Search field Search string

archive list