Re: ok new topick

to tenchi@ml.usagi.org, tenchi@ml.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <tenchimp@tomato.tomatoweb.com>
subject Re: ok new topick
date Mon, 01 Jan 2001 15:37:40 -0800
At 03:31 PM 1/1/01 -0800, Joseph Riggs wrote:
*in regards to giving ryoko back the gems*
>Since it hasn't been mentioned even in passing in any of the episodes, I
>really can't say.  Maybe Ryoko feels that if she keeps bugging Tenchi about
>them she'll annoy him and push him further away.  Maybe Tenchi figures that
>having a mischivious oni, with the power to do just about anything, hanging
>around the house is a bad idea.  Maybe Ryoko figured it would help her cause
>with Tenchi if she 'earned' them back from him.
>At any rate, no one knows.

id go with tenchi doesn't want a ryoko with that much power running around
=P would you?

^_^x KD
"They thought that they had to protect you even if they had to throw their
lives away...
From this day forth, you will change your name to Kenshin.
And I will give you the best that I have: Hiten Mitsurugi Ryu"- Seijuro Hiko.

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs