RE: To all kill joys from last year

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org, tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <tenchimp@tomato.tomatoweb.com>
subject RE: To all kill joys from last year
date Mon, 01 Jan 2001 15:23:31 -0800
At 02:07 PM 1/1/01 -0800, Timothy Weaver wrote:

>--- ^_^x Kenshin-dono <tenchimp@tomato.tomatoweb.com>
>wrote:
>> At 01:01 PM 1/1/01 -0800, K'thardin wrote:
>> >Ah look!  They're flurting!  C'mon you too!  Kiss
>> and make up. ^_^
>> >
>> >K'thardin
>> >"Ok...OK...I got it.  Oop.  Sorry, lost it again."
>> >	-Tyler Durden
>>
>> *goes upstairs and rifles through his blades,
>> looking for the sharpest one
>> to castrate K'thardin and feed him his own bloody
>> mangled testicles while
>> repeatedly punching him in the throat*
>
>KD, what's wrong with being Yu's boyfriend?

der! for one thing, were complete opposites, and another were ENEMIES!!!!
theres a song out there that puts into words my exact feelings for Mrs.
Yu.. its called Enemy by Disturbed, go listen to it ^_^x

^_^x KD
"Kill? You? Kill me? You're getting above yourself"-Saitoh

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs