Re: To all kill joys from last year

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Kuuta Kutani <kutani@larimarcreative.com>
subject Re: To all kill joys from last year
date Mon, 01 Jan 2001 16:26:55 -0600

Timothy Weaver wrote:

> --- ^_^x Kenshin-dono <tenchimp@tomato.tomatoweb.com>
> wrote:
> > At 01:01 PM 1/1/01 -0800, K'thardin wrote:
> > >Ah look!  They're flurting!  C'mon you too!  Kiss
> > and make up. ^_^
> > >
> > >K'thardin
> > >"Ok...OK...I got it.  Oop.  Sorry, lost it again."
> > >     -Tyler Durden

> > *goes upstairs and rifles through his blades,
> > looking for the sharpest one
> > to castrate K'thardin and feed him his own bloody
> > mangled testicles while
> > repeatedly punching him in the throat*

> KD, what's wrong with being Yu's boyfriend?

yeah, really.  it's as if she's the avatar of cuteness or something.
how could that possibly be bad?  ^_^
oh right.  you're anti-cute.
bad KD.

-K.T.K, suddlenly imagining KD getting the Girly-Eye Measles
--
"Eck, that's kinda scary... kowai..." -Kuuta.T.Kutani

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs