Re: ok new topick

to <tenchi@ML.usagi.org>
from "Ryoko" <Percelyte@home.com>
subject Re: ok new topick
date Mon, 1 Jan 2001 10:34:33 -0500
------=_NextPart_000_0099_01C073DE.6E556CC0
	charset="iso-8859-1"

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Yu the Pikachu no Miko
  To: tenchi@ML.usagi.org
  Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2000 5:02 PM
  Subject: Re: ok new topick

  On Wed, 27 Dec 2000 13:43:10 -0800 ^_^x Kenshin-dono
  <tenchimp@tomato.tomatoweb.com> writes:
  > At 04:30 PM 12/27/00 EST, Gokartweeman@aol.com wrote:
  > >
  > >--part1_5b.fc34dbe.277bb960_boundary
  > >
  > >shut up u bithey fag
  > >

  > bithey fag? is that some scottish insult or something? sounds like
  > it.

  I think he's just trying to be an idiot.  I didn't notice it before,
but
  he just sent me a private email cussing me out.  ^_^;

  --
  "Pika.  Pika." -Yu

  You know, what some of you don't realize is the fact he's under 12.
All anyone has to do is call aol's 800 number, report misuse of his
account, and they will cancel it.  I know, cuz' I've done it before when
I used to be on aol.    On the other hand, those of us who enjoy ripping
this boy apart in emails, should continue to do so.  I enjoyed
everyone's attempt at killing the ( and I quote ) cretin.
  You know it's too bad washu can't develope a inferior lifeform killer
for us to send via email.

  Oh well, nothing like waiting 7 days to check 400 emails...  200 more
to go.  YEAH for me.

------=_NextPart_000_0099_01C073DE.6E556CC0

Search field Search string

archive list