Re: PiNaPpLeS9- was 'Please Read Whole Thing!'

to <tenchi@ML.usagi.org>
from "Ryoko" <Percelyte@home.com>
subject Re: PiNaPpLeS9- was 'Please Read Whole Thing!'
date Mon, 1 Jan 2001 10:23:21 -0500
------=_NextPart_000_0041_01C073DC.DDC8D620
	charset="iso-8859-1"

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Melissa A McDonald
  To: tenchi@ML.usagi.org
  Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2000 4:00 PM
  Subject: RE: PiNaPpLeS9- was 'Please Read Whole Thing!'

  > From: SCOTTAA599@aol.com
  > melissa_m@zcmc.com writes:
  >
  > > Otherwise stop whining and bitching about what you got yourself
  > into, and
  > > how many mails you have to go through.
  > >

  > damn.. she was pissed
  >
  > WarGhost
  > Member of: #SAS#

  Mhwahahhaaahhahahahaahaahh.......

  You haven't seen me get pissed yet little boy.

  I was actually being rather civil when I wrote that.

  I've been trying not get too overly peeved with the immature

  cretins that the list has spawned of late.

  My time and my Emotions are too precious to waste of

  such trivial life forms that happen to have computer access.

  Melissa
   -_-

  No scott I disagree with you, she wasn't pissed.  She's woman, and
she's yet to roar.

  I doubt ryoko could stop her.

------=_NextPart_000_0041_01C073DC.DDC8D620

Search field Search string