Re: PiNaPpLeS9- was 'Please Read Whole Thing!'

to <tenchi@ML.usagi.org>
from "Ryoko" <Percelyte@home.com>
subject Re: PiNaPpLeS9- was 'Please Read Whole Thing!'
date Mon, 1 Jan 2001 10:19:22 -0500
------=_NextPart_000_0030_01C073DC.4F037580
	charset="iso-8859-1"

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Melissa A McDonald
  To: Tenchi
  Sent: Wednesday, December 27, 2000 2:51 PM
  Subject: PiNaPpLeS9- was 'Please Read Whole Thing!'

  -----Original Message-----

  That is because YOU are on a MAILing LIST.....you IDIOT!

  Please feel free to take yourself off this list! If you do not wish to
  recieve the emails that being on this list generates.
  www.win.ne.jp/~doi/ML/
  Go to the Tenchi ML
  type in your email address
  then hit the UNSUBSCRIBE button
  within 24 hours you should stop receiving all that JUNK mail
  (that you originally signed up for in the 1st place)

  If you want to find a chat room for animation, Tenchi or any
other.....
  please feel free to go elsewhere and find it.

  Otherwise stop whining and bitching about what you got yourself into,
and
  how many mails you have to go through.
  I really couldn't careless.

  Neveryours,
  Melissa
   -_-

  You know Melissa, I coudn't have said it better myself.  All hail
melissa.

------=_NextPart_000_0030_01C073DC.4F037580

Search field Search string

archive list