Re: Washu-chan on the radio......period(sorta)/Mononoke Hime

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from replicant <replicant@northstate.net>
subject Re: Washu-chan on the radio......period(sorta)/Mononoke Hime
date Mon, 01 Jan 2001 02:35:15 -0500
Kuuta Kutani wrote:

> replicant wrote:
>
> > I also must
> > say that I have never liked a Miyazaki film until I saw Princess
> > Mononoke (Mononoke
> > Hime) and I severely love that film. Great animation, exceptional story,
> > and the Wolf
> > Brothers are cool as F%@$! Highly recommended by replicant for all to
> > see.
>
> wow, i'm surprised.
> i thought you'd seen it and didn't like it b/c it was Miyazaki.  ^_^
>
> guess this just shows how great of a film Mononoke-hime is.  *grins*
> it's my personal favorite film of all time...
> of course, i haven't seen Nausica yet.  ^_^;;
> ma, ika.
>
> you ought to have seen it in theatres...
> i wish i'd seen it more than twice.
> beautiful movie...

I really wish I had known if it did come to North Carolina and show at any
of the theatres. I would love to see it on the big screen.

--
"replicant" aka..."BAH!" aka..."NOOGE!" aka..."crankyguy"
Old School Street Fighter

"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
 difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung

Voted "Most Vile and Offensive Member" of TMML!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs