Re: swordsonline sucks =P (ot)

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org, tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <tenchimp@tomato.tomatoweb.com>
subject Re: swordsonline sucks =P (ot)
date Sat, 02 Dec 2000 13:10:13 -0800
At 02:39 AM 12/2/00 -0500, replicant wrote:
>Imagine the work-out you would have to adhere to just to get the ability to
>wield that behemoth. From what I have read about swords over the years.
>A sword of similar, but not as big was used by soldiers as a set weapon
>against charging horsemen. I'd love to give it a try though. I'm a pretty
stout
>fellow.

hell ya, would be interesting to say the least. I know i could lift it and
move it up and down, but doing quick slashes and such would probably floor
me, the damn thing would proabably be as big as me and im 6'3"

^_^x KD
"My sword is blunt it cant cut that deep, instead its thickness causes it
to tear through 3 times as much as normal. If you don't die in one hit,
it'll at least hurt"-Gatts/Berserk

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited