Re: "Kazemakase" was Re: [OT] To KD about KD ^_^

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org, tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <tenchimp@tomato.tomatoweb.com>
subject Re: "Kazemakase" was Re: [OT] To KD about KD ^_^
date Sat, 02 Dec 2000 13:04:13 -0800
At 02:35 AM 12/2/00 -0500, replicant wrote:
>I still have only seen the 1st episode, but I want to see alot more of it. I
>have asked around on fansubs.net and IRC and haven't been able to find
>a distro. I know that "Pinoitto Anime" did the subbing of the 1st episode,
>but don't know how to get in touch with them to see if they have an official
>distro group. If you come across anything let me know and if anyone else
>knows where KD and I can get it, then please help us out. It seems to be
>incredibly cool. Heh, I do agree KD that Lady Miao is wayyy cute!

if i remember right the time i saw the first epp was interesting because i
dont think the run was even done in japan or anything. I remember there was
a website for Pinoitto, but the place i got the epp from doesn't have it
there anymore =( Does seem like a cool series, so i hope someone distros it
or it comes stateside soon. Heh damnit think i gotta go watch the epp
again, i love Misao's (thats what my copy subed it as) spazz fighting style

fear the awesome power of Misao!
http://www.geocities.com/tenchi_mp/temp/Miao.jpg

^_^x KD
"Misao's cat fist style will defeat any enemy! ahhhhhh!"-Misao/Kamakaze
Tsukikage Ran

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited