Re: Kazemakase Tsukikage Ran info inside!

to <tenchi@ML.usagi.org>
from "Musicman" <startrek@midsouth.rr.com>
subject Re: Kazemakase Tsukikage Ran info inside!
date Sat, 2 Dec 2000 12:35:21 -0600
The first 2 episodes have been subbed and posted on the newsgroup.  I
haven't had a chance to watch them yet.  FiveStar has posted up to episode 9
raw ..... I have been getting all of the Vandreads and Inu Yasha and Niea
7 -- lots of interesting anime.  Got an episode of Zoids which will probably
be the next hottest "crossover" since Pokeman.

Got my Ryoko (McFarlane) today.....they are hard to find.  She will be well
used -- I refuse to keep her boxed up!!