Re: swordsonline sucks =P (ot)

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from replicant <replicant@northstate.net>
subject Re: swordsonline sucks =P (ot)
date Sat, 02 Dec 2000 02:39:53 -0500
^_^x Kenshin-dono wrote:

> >> Why would anyone want Cloud's sword?
> >> Sepiroth has a cool sword though (even though I prefer a more strait bladed
> >> style).
> >
> >Maybe, because of the size. I myself would like the Gatt's sword from
> Berserk or
> >
> >Siegfried's sword from Soul Calibur/Edge. Huge and VERY intimidating.
>
> LOL the gatts sword would cost a bundle.. hrm.. if i get some spare cash i
> might have them custom make it, id have to get the dimensions and stuff
> though, and im prety sure it would top a grand. Would be sweet as hell
> though!.. also heavy as hell, yeesh

Imagine the work-out you would have to adhere to just to get the ability to
wield that behemoth. From what I have read about swords over the years.
A sword of similar, but not as big was used by soldiers as a set weapon
against charging horsemen. I'd love to give it a try though. I'm a pretty stout
fellow.

--
"replicant" aka..."BAH!" aka..."NOOGE!" aka..."crankyguy"
Old School Street Fighter

"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
 difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung

Voted "Most Vile and Offensive Member" of TMML!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs