"Kazemakase" was Re: [OT] To KD about KD ^_^

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from replicant <replicant@northstate.net>
subject "Kazemakase" was Re: [OT] To KD about KD ^_^
date Sat, 02 Dec 2000 02:35:49 -0500
^_^x Kenshin-dono wrote:

> At 10:13 AM 12/1/00 -0500, replicant wrote:
> >Not bad, but her mascara is a bit too heavy for her delicate features.
> >She's almost as cute as the Samurai in Kazemakase Tsukikage Ran.
> >I still want that anime badly. Awesome female Samurai animes are so
> >hard to find.
>
> feh. Hey about that anime though, how much have you seen? I only saw one
> eppisode but it seemed damn cool! Definatly gotta pick it up if i find it
> fansubed or something. That 'cat' girl was too cute!! ^_^x

I still have only seen the 1st episode, but I want to see alot more of it. I
have asked around on fansubs.net and IRC and haven't been able to find
a distro. I know that "Pinoitto Anime" did the subbing of the 1st episode,
but don't know how to get in touch with them to see if they have an official
distro group. If you come across anything let me know and if anyone else
knows where KD and I can get it, then please help us out. It seems to be
incredibly cool. Heh, I do agree KD that Lady Miao is wayyy cute!

--
"replicant" aka..."BAH!" aka..."NOOGE!" aka..."crankyguy"
Old School Street Fighter

"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
 difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung

Voted "Most Vile and Offensive Member" of TMML!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs