Re: swordsonline sucks =P (ot)

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org, tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from ^_^x Kenshin-dono <tenchimp@tomato.tomatoweb.com>
subject Re: swordsonline sucks =P (ot)
date Fri, 01 Dec 2000 10:34:07 -0800
At 10:16 AM 12/1/00 -0500, replicant wrote:

>> >  >
>> >  > Better go review your roman numerals :). FFVII is 7. Squall is in 8.
>> >
>> >  Heh.......oops, even otaku make mistakes. I meant Cloud. Dammnit!
>> >  I hate making gaming mistakes. Sheesh!
>>
>> Why would anyone want Cloud's sword?
>> Sepiroth has a cool sword though (even though I prefer a more strait bladed
>> style).
>
>Maybe, because of the size. I myself would like the Gatt's sword from
Berserk or

>Siegfried's sword from Soul Calibur/Edge. Huge and VERY intimidating.

LOL the gatts sword would cost a bundle.. hrm.. if i get some spare cash i
might have them custom make it, id have to get the dimensions and stuff
though, and im prety sure it would top a grand. Would be sweet as hell
though!.. also heavy as hell, yeesh

^_^x KD
"If you only want to swing a sword you may wind up wielding it
forever"-Corkus/Berserk

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited