Re: OT - Update for Ranma 1/2 fans

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from replicant <replicant@northstate.net>
subject Re: OT - Update for Ranma 1/2 fans
date Fri, 01 Dec 2000 09:58:51 -0500
Joseph Riggs wrote:

> replicant wrote:
>
> > Joseph Riggs wrote:

> > > Lum's old stuff, isn't it?
> > >
> > > =P
> > >
> > > And Bubblegum Crisis 2032?  (Looks like they finally got good DVDs out for that

> > > show now)
> > >
> > > Give them time.  They've (hopefully) finally found a good company to help them
get
> > > their DVDs out, and now they can start focusing on picking the titles instead
of
> > > worrying about what kind of things are going to turn up on peoples' machines.
> > > don't recall for certain, and I could be out of it, but I think I heard that
> > > good portion of their stuff was going to be out during the next year.
> > >
> > > junior
> >
> > They keep saying that their older stuff is coming out next year, but it isn't

> > on their prospective release charts and Robert is very tight lipped about it.

> I suspect a lot will ride on how the second UY release turns out.  Since Macross
was
> pushed back to next year, it seems apparent that their DVD complications have seriously

> screwed things up.  I would guess that if the second UY release turns out alright
then
> Animeigo will be able to start moving their other stuff.
> The perils of switching mediums, I suppose...
>
> junior

nah, it's the perils of being a very small company in a sea of big biz anime.

--
"replicant" aka..."BAH!" aka..."NOOGE!" aka..."crankyguy"
Old School Street Fighter

"Be resolute, fear no sacrifice and surmount every
 difficulty to win victory." - Chairman Mao Tse Tung

Voted "Most Vile and Offensive Member" of TMML!

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs