Re: OT - Update for Ranma 1/2 fans

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Joseph Riggs <josephriggs@earthlink.net>
subject Re: OT - Update for Ranma 1/2 fans
date Thu, 30 Nov 2000 21:51:47 -0800
replicant wrote:

> Joseph Riggs wrote:
>
> > replicant wrote:
> >
> > > 5. Animeigo(I want the old stuff on DVD!)
> >
> > Lum's old stuff, isn't it?
> >
> > =P
> >
> > And Bubblegum Crisis 2032?  (Looks like they finally got good DVDs out for that

> > show now)
> >
> > Give them time.  They've (hopefully) finally found a good company to help them
get
> > their DVDs out, and now they can start focusing on picking the titles instead
of
> > worrying about what kind of things are going to turn up on peoples' machines.
> > don't recall for certain, and I could be out of it, but I think I heard that a

> > good portion of their stuff was going to be out during the next year.
> >
> > junior
>
> They keep saying that their older stuff is coming out next year, but it isn't
> on their prospective release charts and Robert is very tight lipped about it.

I suspect a lot will ride on how the second UY release turns out.  Since Macross was

pushed back to next year, it seems apparent that their DVD complications have seriously

screwed things up.  I would guess that if the second UY release turns out alright
then
Animeigo will be able to start moving their other stuff.
The perils of switching mediums, I suppose...

junior

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited