Re: Hello People

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from htsutsum@copper.ucs.indiana.edu (Seizo "Yagami" Tsutsumi)
subject Re: Hello People
date Fri, 1 Nov 1996 19:39:17 -0500 (EST)
>:Hello people, my name is Seizo Tsutsumi,
>    More new people!  *wave*  ^_^

Hello (^^) Am I to call you.. Ryo-oh-ki?

>:as it can be suspected I joined this ML because I really like
>:Tenchi-Muyo!
>:I've seen all the OVA series & TV series along with the
>:Pretty Sammy OVA (they made a TV series... wow ^ ^;;)
>:Then finally, the Movie (which I really liked)
>    Lucky you!  You've seen just about everything Tenchi that
>    Pioneer has!

IT WAS NOT EASY (^^;;
I can assure that (^^;;

>:RAHVINN@amrta.lunet.edu wrote:
>    [about Kagato]
>    The dialect he was speaking in scared me.  ^^;;;

"I've got ice creams for little girls!" (^^;;
Kagato, you've lost yourself haven't you (^^;;
By the way, I thought I'll mention this but my favorite
characters are....
1. Ryoko/Kiyone
2. Washu/Achika
3. Tsunami
#
Actually, I might rank Ryoko, Kiyone and Achika at same level(^^;;
Seizo Tsutsumi (htsutsum@copper.ucs.indiana.edu)
http://ezinfo.ucs.indiana.edu/~htsutsum/english.html
Member of the #AAS#: Achika Appreciation Society

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs