Re: questions & comments on wedding picture.

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Hanny Lee <hlee@efn.org>
subject Re: questions & comments on wedding picture.
date Fri, 1 Nov 1996 10:01:32 -0800 (PST)

Zen Zen Wakannaiyo, sonna koto... @_@

>         About one of the attendants being Nagi instead of Minagi (that would
> make it TV-Tenchi-verse).  Sorry I lost your letter, but I havn't seen the
> TV episodes.  You say they are easy to tell apart?  Tall, skinny, resemble
> Ryoko, with blue hair(but not sharp spiky), with Juraian war-paint; and we
> don't see a lot of detail or color about Minagi. So, till I can watch the TV
> episodes, clue me in, how do you tell Minagi from Nagi? Reliably?

Minagi is a dead copy of Ryoko. Only way you tell them apart (aside from
the way they talk and their sword) is the marks on Minagi's face. Nagi, on
the other hand.. well, looks different. I'd say it's about 100%
reliability. ^_^

> BTW: how
> the heck does a bounty hunter after Ryoko end up being an attendant at her
> wedding to the undocumented royal heir?

I haven't seen the TV series either... What's the relationship between
Nagi and "Tenchi and the gang", enemies turned friends?

> people, (it takes my ISP over 5 minutes to upload each letter, on a 28.8
> connection, dare I ask why?), and almost no-one, myself included, puts their

The Bitmap format you insist on using?

||        -------        Hanny-sama <hlee@efn.org>         -------        ||
||       |  o o  |           Megami and Tenchi ML         |  o o  |       ||

Search field Search string

archive list

unauthorized access prohibited
MLtools V3.1 Copyright (c) Usagi Labs