Re: Tenchi Movie

to tenchi@usagi.jrd.dec.com
from Gregory Matteson <matteson@ccnet.com>
subject Re: Tenchi Movie
date Fri, 01 Nov 1996 09:20:03 -0800
At 09:46 AM 11/1/96 CST, you wrote:
>Please tell me where I can get this such a wonderful book!  Me being out
here in the fields of Oklahoma for college has totally banned me from
Tenchi!!  I can't stand it!!!Argh!!!

>*Ricky tries to rip hair from his head from frustration..."Oh, I'm Black.
I have short hair."

>If there is any mailing address or internet address, please send it to me
personally, or by the mailing list.

>I need Tenchi!!!!
>
>Your Fellow Tenchi-less ML Buddy,
>
>Ricky "Higashi" Roberts
>Higashi@amrta.lunet.edu
>^_-!
        Like just about everything else in anime, if you don't insist on
getting a discount, Nikaku's has it on their website. I think it is vol. 2
of the "Tenchi Muyo art book" for $52 each. They don't do web sales, but
they take phone orders really well, and have delivered every time for me, on
in stock and pre-order items.

                                Greg M.

Search field Search string

archive list