Re: Shirts!

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Alan Zabaro <azabaro@ix.netcom.com>
subject Re: Shirts!
date Wed, 01 Nov 2000 13:41:06 -0800
Daniel Ames wrote:

> hrm... i checked and couldn't find any. Hell they only had like 5 shirts
> (total not categories) and when i did a search on Kenshin it was no go.
> BTW, wtf is a pencil board?
[...]
> Pencil *what*?

Pencil boards. They're things you can put under paper as a writing
surface, so that you don't end up with lines on whatever surface
(especially book covers and pages) would otherwise be under what
you're writing on. They're fairly stiff sheets of plastic, about
the size of an 8.5 x 11 piece of paper.

BTW KD, I know I saw some Kenshin shirts on sale at AX, but I don't
think they were licensed for sale in the US; I'm not sure if they
were licensed at all.

Alan Zabaro

Search field Search string

archive list