Re: Looking for Galexy Express 999 dvd

to tenchi@ML.usagi.org
from Karl Olson <thestereologic@juno.com>
subject Re: Looking for Galexy Express 999 dvd
date Wed, 1 Nov 2000 13:01:23 -0800

On Wed, 1 Nov 2000 15:19:57 -0500 "John DeMoranville"
<jdemoran74@earthlink.net> writes:
> Unfortunately, there is no Galaxy Express 999 DVD(good movie by the
> way).
> Viz(the only anime company worse than ADV) has the rights to it and
> has not
> made any announcements about a DVD release.  You might want to
> contact
> Pioneer, since they are making the DVDs for VIZ, to let them know of
> your
> interest in GE999.

Thanks for the info. I'll have to settle for the videocassettes for the
moment then. Now, to send an e-mail or 8 to pioneer.

> John DeMoranville
> jdemoran74@earthlink.net
> "Win if you can, lose if you must, but always cheat" - Jesse Ventura

Karl (aka CouZ-N CaRl (mp3.com/couzncarl) and The Stereo Logic
(mp3.com/thestereologic), the CEO of Fun Confusion
(mp3.com/funconfusion))
http://www.thestereologic.com - my website
Business E-mail> karl@thestereologic.com
Insert Amusing Quote Here